Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busiest month of the year.

Sarah recently told me May is the busiest month of the year. After this month, I tend to agree with her. I recently decided to tackle my bathroom remodel. So far, I've patched and sanded a good part of the bathroom walls, replaced the light fixture over the vanity, painted the walls and the ceiling. I also removed a wall that separated the vanity area from the toilet/shower area. It's a pretty small bathroom so this wall really made it even smaller. One of my very nice coworkers came over with his son today. He brought some leftover drywall for me to use for the patch and gave me some advice on how to run the wiring. Looks like I still have quite a bit of work to do to finish the bathroom (including replacing the floor), but it's going to look so nice when I'm done. Last night, I went to see Sex & the City with my friend Dawn that came up to visit from Tampa. We went out to Cosmo/Lava in midtown and had a great time together. Something about Dawn and I together equals a great time, every time. Tonight, the guys and I went to a festival on the Marietta Square, then hit McCracken's followed by a house party at Bob's where we all met Tuba Rex. I'm excited about sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments: