Thursday, April 3, 2008

Calgon! Take me away!

Yargh...I know 5 people that all have birthdays this week. People are also extra mean this week and I don't know why. I went to the dentist at 6:30 this morning. Two fillings replaced and the dirty work towards a crown. I get to go back in two weeks for the crown installation. I had four...count them four meetings today. I am so tired but Sarah threatened to beat me to within an inch of my life if I didn't go to pilates class with her tonight. So, we showed up and found that the first Thursday of the month, our gym does this stupid cardio combo class in stead of pilates so we decided to go at 8:30 tomorrow morning since it's our Friday off. Then Sarah and I are going to get lost in IKEA, and hit Spa Sydell at 3:00 for a massage. I got an appointment with my favorite massage dude, Jeremy. I love the spa. I take my time after and stay in the sauna as long as I can stand it and then take a long hot shower. I rarely go because it's so expensive, but it is so worth it. Sooooo nice..then it's off to the next birthday party. This weekend is shaping up to be pretty busy. Birthday party Friday, Birthday party Saturday and boating on a friend's brand new boat on Sunday. A sorority sister from NC called me today and wants me to go shopping with her and her friends here in Atlanta on Saturday but I don't have time.

No comments: