Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meh

Ever have that feeling that change is afoot? I feel a disturbance in the force. Lot's of unhappy people at the Lazy L and one of my coworkers is moving to another group, something I'm not heartbroken about. I had one of those crazy days where it seems like I was hit up for work constantly. I got to go to lunch with the guys, which was a nice break. I went along with Randy to the tag office so I could get my married name off my car title...good riddance. After work, I hit the silver comet trail. 6.5 miles on the bike I borrowed from Natalie. I only have to work up 8.5 more miles for the big Tour de Cure I'm riding in next month. Not too shabby. I did it in about 40 minutes. If I can only figure out how to keep my um....parts from going numb. Oowww!

No comments: