Sunday, April 20, 2008

If it's free, it's for me.

I enter a lot of drawings, so on occasion, I win stuff. I got a call from Star94 (local radio station) last Tuesday letting me know I won a prize basket from a drawing I had entered at an event the week before. For the life of me, I could not remember what was in the basket, but I had to wait until I could go downtown on Friday to pick it up. Wow! It was some prize basket. This was what was in it:

3 Star 94 t-shirts/stickers
Pure Romance Gift Basket, including various lotions and ...um..a "toy"
Cd's...Fergie, Hannah Montana, Maroon 5, Jordin Sparks, Paramore
DVD's...101 Dalmations, Dan in Real Life and the 24 Season 5 box set
Signed photo of the Backstreet Boys (woot!)
4 tickets to the World of Coca-Cola
Frontgate Digital Cocktail Genie
$10 gift card to Starbucks
$50 BP Gas gift card
$100 Super Certificate (redeemable at over 100 merchants)
5 Cash 5 Georgia Lottery tickets (one of them won me $50)
$15 iTunes gift card
$50 Blue MedSpa gift card
Bose QC2 headphones ($300 if I bought them).

I was pretty stoked after getting my basket. I then went shopping with Sarah and Mrs. Volker up at the Mall of Georgia in Buford. We shopped until we dropped...literally...into Macaroni Grill for dinner. I wasn't going to do anything yesterday. I spent the day replacing electrical receptacles and light switches in my place. Yay! I'm glad that is done...what a pain. Got a call from Fragment when I was in Target last night. I guess our friend (use the term loosely) Charlie was in a Kickball League and they had a season ending party at a bar in midtown. I hate paying covers, but what I didn't know, is that it was free beer until 11. I'm pretty sure everyone had a better than average time.

No comments: