Monday, April 7, 2008

Holy freezing water, Batman!

Weekend recap. Sarah and I had a super busy day on Friday. We started the day at Pilates class. I like pilates! I think I'll do it again. I didn't even know I was doing ab work really until I felt it the next 2 days. Then we went to IKEA...shopped and had some lunch. We went to Spa Sydell for massages and relaxation. Sarah booked our appointments together. My massage therapist wanted to verify that Sarah and I were there for a couples massage. I wish you could have seen my face. Couples massage! I politely informed him that we were just friends and separate rooms would be just fine. :) Friday night was Joe and Liz's birthday dinner at La Parilla followed by adult beverages at Wild Wings. Saturday was Jenn's birthday at Shogun for hibachi and then roller skating. Wow...roller skating...not much has changed at roller rinks. I was surprised at the number of teenage guys that are into "rhythm skating" where they skate around in groups doing routines. Rather odd. I spent Sunday on Jenn and Jason's boat. Brrr! It wasn't cold unless we were moving. Then it was freezing. The water temperature was only 60 something degrees and 4 people actually went wake boarding. I was not one of them.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

When I go to the beach in May, I have gotten in the water at a nice chilly 55 degrees. A water temperature of 60 degrees is considered a warm day! I'm crazy.